We are not hiring any helpers currently.
If you are interested in working at hachi as a helper after March or April next year, please feel free to contact us:)
Hi! We are Guest House hachi in Kyoto near Tanbaguchi station in Shimabara area, an old geisha district.
We are looking for a new member to join our hachi team!!
At the moment we are two Japanese, two Germans and one Australian working at Guest House hachi! If you are able to have a daily conversation in English and know basic Japanese, are open-minded, friendly and like to meet people from all over the world, please join us!
Number of newly hired
Number of work days
15 days per month
10pm ~ 1pm (next day)
* from 11pm until 8am, you can sleep in the staff room, so actual working hours will be 6 hours per shift.
Contents of duties
Closing, Check-in/out, Assisting guests, Cleaning, Bed Making etc.
* We can meet your requirements about working schedule to a certain extent, so please let us know your preferrence. For example;
– Work more often in the beginning of the month, and more days off later on.
– Almost same frequency each week.
– Change more flexibly depending on a shift of other job. etc.
– We provide a furnished 1K apartment right next to the Guest House, and we take the cost for rent, water and electricity.
* Please note that any payment in cash will not be provided.
– The room will not be shared, so you can use the apartment just for your self.
– For any emergencies at the guesthouse during the night time, please sleep in the staff room on your working days (15 days a month).
* Breakfast will be provided on your working days.
Please refer to the pictures below. This is the apartment we provide. It is not furnished yet, but you can have an idea about what kind of place you will get.
* You can spend 15 days off however you would like to!
* Workers Accident Insurance shall be covered by the company under the law.
– Anyone who is on working holiday visa or student visa with working permission.
– Basic ~ Conversational Japanese.
– Fluency in English.
If you are planning to move to Kyoto, we believe this job would be a good option for your stating up as you do not have to worry about place to live, and you can also meet many people here:) Once you’re settled down, you can also have another part time job for your daily expenditure as well:) We will try our best to support you with your new adventure in Kyoto!
If you have any questions please let us know!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
hachi staff 🙂